In-person Custom Design
Tired of poly dresses that are damaging our environment, making you sweat profusely or are made in sweatshops in which our brothers and sisters of humanity are being treated inhumanely. Here at CLF you can design sustainable modest wear handmade locally.
This is our In-person Design Process
PHASE 1: DESIGN
- Contact me in the form below, let me know your location, time you hope to receive your custom garment (please note this is at minimum a 4 week process.)
- Collect Inspiration: Through email or text, I will send you some pinterest boards to help with the idea process. We will discuss colors/patterns you are looking for.
- We will schedule a meeting within the first week of contact to keep up with the 4 week timeline if possible.
PHASE 2: CONFIRM
- Meeting In-person
- I will bring sketches of different ideas, fabric swatches and trims. (Swatches and trims are either made from natural materials or secondhand/vintage textiles)
- I will take your measurements for reference. If you have a garment you love the fit of and would like me to go off of, I will take that garment with me.
- We will confirm design and materials at the in-person meeting.
- Once confirmed an price estimate will be given.
- First payment of $100 will be expected at the in-person meeting. This will cover materials, meeting and travel expenses. (Depending on design this first payment price will fluctuate.)
PHASE 3: CREATE
- I will order fabrics and trims.
- Make your custom pattern and sew your custom garment.
- If wanted a fitting can be done before delivery. (Please note this will raise the price because of time.)
PHASE 4: DELIVERY
- I will deliver in person.
- Last payment is on the day of delivery, if not paid before hand.
At Cassandra La Flor you can design your own sustainable modest wear! Let's design a sustainable and modest wardrobe that reflects your values. Just fill out the form fields below.