Virtual Custom Design
Tired of poly dresses that are damaging our environment, making you sweat profusely or are made in sweatshops in which our brothers and sisters of humanity are being treated inhumanely. Here at CLF you can design sustainable modest wear handmade locally.
This is the Virtual Design Process
PHASE 1: DESIGN
- Contact me in the form below, Let me know the time you hope to receive your custom garment (please note this is at minimum a 4 week process.)
- Collect Inspiration: Through email or text, I will send you some pinterest boards to help with the idea process. We will discuss colors/patterns you are looking for.
PHASE 2: CONFIRM
- Through email or text, I will sketch out different ideas, collect fabric swatches and trims. (Swatches and trims are either made from natural materials or secondhand/vintage textiles)
- In return you will send me your measurements and size for reference. If you have a garment you love the fit of and would like me to go off of please send a picture.
- We will confirm design and materials within the first week of contact so you can get your garment asap.
- Once confirmed a price estimate will be given.
- First payment of $100 will be expected with in a week from online confirmation. This first payment will cover materials, trims and time spent designing and finding the perfect materials/ trims for your garment.(Depending on design this first payment price will fluctuate.)
PHASE 3: CREATE
- I will order fabrics and trims.
- I will make your custom pattern and sew your custom garment.
PHASE 4: DELIVERY
- Once garment is done an image will be sent to you with payment information.
- Once paid, your garment will be delivered ASAP
At Cassandra La Flor you can design your own sustainable modest wear! Let's design a sustainable and modest wardrobe that reflects your values. Just fill out the form fields below.
or connect with me @cassandralaflor